Florence, Italy, 2023-Jan-22 — /Travel PR News/ — Immersed in a green oasis of over four hectares (ten acres), The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Firenze is the perfect refuge to restore balance between mind, body and spirit in contact with nature. The Healing Garden is a holistic activity program taking place in the heart of the Gherardesca Garden, designed to enhance the natural connection with nature’s power.
“A state of calm and well-being is the result of a constant practice of awareness that can take different forms, but with a common belief: nature’s powerful embrace. We wanted to enhance our practices’ potential with an intimate and spontaneous connection with nature,” says Lucia Papalini, Spa Director of Four Seasons Hotel Firenze.
The Healing Garden program will be launched on January 21, 2023 with a Fit Yoga lesson and will continue over the year:
- January 21, 2023 – FIT YOGA with Lorenzo Montagnani
- February 23, 2023 – Fit HIIT – High Intensity Interval Training with Mina Belperio
- March 11, 2023 – Fit Karatè with Andrea Palavisini
- April 15, 2023 – FIT Pilates with Giulia Bambi
- May 13, 2023 – FIT YIN YOGA Meditation with Silvia Moneti and live percussion with Andrea Brogi
Each lesson will take place in the Gherardesca Garden from 11:15 am to 12:15 pm, followed by a small refreshment. Attendees will also have the chance to use The Spa wet areas before of after the sessions. Each lesson has a price of EUR 50 and can be booked contacting The Spa at +3905526264630 or Spa.Firenze@fourseasons.com.
Senior Director of Communications
Via Gesu, 6/8
+39 340 646 7881
Source: Four Seasons Hotels & Resort