- Flights for easyJet’s winter 2024 schedule are now on sale with seats to 125 destinations from the UK available to book between 1 December 2023 and 23 March 2024
- Customers can book early to get the best fares for next winter from the UK to the slopes of Europe or winter sun destinations including Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Sharm El Sheikh, Geneva and Innsbruck
- Millions of seats across hundreds of routes across Europe, North Africa and the Middle East are now available from just £26.99*
- Thousands more packages now available with easyJet holidays
London, UK, 2023-Mar-11 — /Travel PR News/ — easyJet, Europe’s leading airline, has put its winter 2024 schedule on sale meaning millions of seats across 138,000 easyJet flights between 1 December 2023 and 23 March 2024 including over 70,000 flights to and from the UK, are now available so customers have the opportunity to book early and get the best fares for next winter.
With flights to 125 destinations to choose from across Europe, North Africa and the Middle East from 21 UK airports, customers have an unrivalled choice when looking to book their next winter getaway, whether its enjoying Christmas markets, hitting the slopes, or chasing the winter sun.
Flights for next winter are now available to book at easyJet.com and via the mobile app, including:
- London Gatwick to Innsbruck from £32.99* and to Tenerife, Gran Canaria and Fuerteventura from £38.998
- London Luton to Geneva and Innsbruck from £32.99*
- Bristol to Geneva and Innsbruck from £26.99* and to Gran Canaria from £35.99*
- Manchester to Geneva from £29.99* and to Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, and Fuerteventura from £35.99*
- Liverpool to Geneva from £26.99* and to Lanzarote from £29.99*
- Belfast to Geneva from £26.99*, and to Tenerife and Lanzarote from £32.99*
Ali Gayward, easyJet’s UK Country Manager, commented:
“We’re delighted to be putting our flights for winter 2024 on sale today so customers can book early and enjoy great value fares on flights across our unrivalled network across Europe, the Middle East and North Africa, providing even more choice to book a festive Christmas trip, a ski getaway or winter sun break. With fares available from just £26.99* and with a host of destinations to choose from like Innsbruck, Gran Canaria and Lanzarote, now is a great time to book with easyJet and we look forward to taking even more of our customers away in 2024.”
Today also sees thousands more package holidays for winter 2024 available to book through easyJet holidays. Whilst the tour operator previously had exclusive early access to winter 2024 flights, the release means even more destinations and flight options will be available for holidaymakers heading to Europe’s best loved beach and city destinations. These include the package holiday provider’s bestselling winter destinations, which customers can’t get enough of, including Iceland, Lanzarote and Disneyland Paris.
All easyJet holidays packages are covered by its industry-leading Protection Promise. On top of that, there’s 23kg of luggage per person on all holidays and transfers included on all beach holidays.
Book a winter 2024 beach holiday or city break with easyJet holidays (www.easyjet.com/en/holidays tel: 0330 365 5005):
- easyJet holidays offers seven nights at 4* Xperience St.George Homestay in Sharm el Sheikh on an All Inclusive basis for £528 per person including 23kg of luggage per person, transfers and flights from Bristol on 6 December 2023.
- easyJet holidays offers seven nights at 4* Puerto Palace in Tenerife on a Half Board basis for £460 per person including 23kg of luggage per person, transfers and flights from Belfast on 20 March 2024.
- easyJet holidays offers seven nights at 5* Kenzi Club Agdal Medina in Marrakech an All Inclusive basis for £456 per person including 23kg of luggage per person, transfers and flights from London Luton on 7 December 2023.
- easyJet holidays offers three nights at 4* Best Western Plus Amstelveen in Amsterdam on a Bed & Breakfast basis for £252 per person including 23kg of luggage per person and flights from Liverpool on 4 December 2023.
- easyJet holidays offers three nights at 5* Eurostars Torre Sevilla in Seville on a Bed & Breakfast basis for £351 per person including 23kg of luggage per person and flights from London Gatwick on 10 December 2023.
Holidaymakers looking for inspiration can use easyJet’s Low Fare Finder on easyJet.com to search for the lowest fares on easyJet’s entire network, all in one place, allowing them to plan their next holiday at a bargain price.
easyJet serves 21 UK airports, offering 482 routes to 125 destinations from the UK across Europe, North Africa and the Middle East. To discover more about easyJet’s UK network and to book, visit easyJet.com
To book or discover more about easyJet’s UK network, visit easyJet.com.
Notes to editors
*Flights one way per person including taxes
easyJet is Europe’s leading airline offering a unique and winning combination of the best route network connecting Europe’s primary airports, with great value fares and friendly service.
easyJet flies on more of Europe’s most popular routes than any other airline and carried more than 69 million passengers in 2022 – with 9.5 million travelling for business. The airline has over 300 aircraft on nearly 1000 routes to more than 150 airports across 35 countries. Over 300 million Europeans live within one hour’s drive of an easyJet airport.
easyJet aims to be a good corporate citizen, employing people on local contracts in eight countries across Europe in full compliance with national laws and recognising their trade unions. The airline supports several local charities and has a corporate partnership with UNICEF which has raised over £16m for the most vulnerable children since it was established in 2012.
The airline joined the UN-backed Race to Zero in November 2021 and has published its roadmap to net zero carbon emissions by 2050, with a focus on new technology and the ultimate ambition to achieve zero carbon emission flying across its entire fleet, which the airline is working on together with its partners including Airbus, Rolls-Royce, GKN Aerospace, Cranfield Aerospace Solutions and Wright Electric. The roadmap also features a combination of fleet renewal, operational efficiencies, airspace modernisation, Sustainable Aviation Fuel and carbon removal technology. Additionally, it includes an interim carbon emissions intensity reduction target of 35% by 2035 (versus 2019). Since 2000, the airline has already reduced its carbon emissions per passenger, per kilometre by one-third through continued fleet renewal, efficient operations and aiming to fill most of its seats.
Innovation is in easyJet’s DNA – since launching over 25 years ago, easyJet changed the way people fly to the present day where the airline leads the industry in digital, web, engineering and operational innovations to make travel more easy and affordable for its passengers.