- Double-jabbed Brits can now jet off without any Covid tests for the first time in over a year
- Hundreds of thousands of travellers are jetting off over the half-term period with ski, city and beach breaks all proving popular
- easyJet is operating more seats to European test-free destinations from the UK than any other airline now countries including Spain, Portugal, Greece, Germany, France, and Switzerland have removed testing for the fully vaccinated
- The airline and holidays company have revealed the lowest fares and best prices for package holidays currently available for a test free trip to Europe, with flights from just £14.99* and holidays from £229*
London, UK, 2022-Feb-15 — /Travel PR News/ — With international travel to and from the UK for the double jabbed now test free, and more European destinations no longer requiring testing for fully-vaxed visitors from the UK, easyJet and easyJet holidays have revealed the best available fares and package holiday deals across its network, for a totally test-free trip.
France is the latest popular holiday destination to remove the need for fully vaccinated UK arrivals to take any tests, joining Portugal who scrapped restrictions last week, as well as Spain, Greece, Germany and Switzerland, signalling the beginning of a return to test free travel in Europe. easyJet is currently operating more seats to these European test-free destinations from the UK than any other airline. From today, Spain has also relaxed restrictions for unvaccinated children aged 12-17, who can now visit Spain provided they have a negative PCR test 72 hours before arrival, making travel even easier for families.
easyJet’s UK bookings increased following the welcome reduction of travel restrictions earlier last month, which has been sustained in recent weeks with a further boost from the removal of all testing by the UK Government. The airline saw strong late bookings in the lead up to half term, a key time for many customers, with hundreds of thousands of Brits jetting off with easyJet to enjoy a long-awaited break this week. Geneva, Amsterdam, Tenerife and Malaga are among the top destinations for customers flying from the UK this week, showing that ski, city and beach holidays are all proving popular for customers this half-term.
Flights with easyJet are available to over 58 test-free destinations across Europe, meaning customers now have the chance to enjoy holidays of all kinds, from last-minute skiing to city breaks, or chasing the sun to some of Europe’s best beach resorts.
Whether passengers are looking to explore some of Europe’s most iconic cities, relax by the beach or hit the slopes for a last-minute winter getaway, easyJet and easyJet holidays are offering great value fares and a wide selection of packages for a hassle-free holiday.
BEST UK FARES AND PACKAGES FOR TEST FREE TRIPS TO EUROPE
easyJet flies to 17 destinations in Spain from 11 UK airports, with low fares available from just:
- London Gatwick to Palma de Mallorca and Tenerife from £17.99, Malaga from £14.99 and Barcelona from £16.99*
- London Luton to Palma de Mallorca, Malaga and Barcelona from £14.99
- Bristol to Palma de Mallorca, Malaga and Barcelona from £14.99, Alicante from £19.99*
- Liverpool to Malaga from £19.99, Palma de Mallorca from £14.99, Barcelona from £21.99*
- Manchester to Palma de Mallorca and Malaga from £14.99, Tenerife from £19.99 and Bilbao from £17.99*
- Edinburgh to Madrid from £17.99, Lanzarote from £18.99, Palma de Mallorca from £27.99*
- Glasgow to Alicante from £28.99, Malaga from £25.99, and Tenerife from £18.99*
- Belfast to Palma de Mallorca from £17.99, Alicante from £29.99, and Barcelona from £20.99*
easyJet flies to 4 destinations in Portugal from 8 UK airports, with low fares available from just:
- London Gatwick to Faro and Porto from £22.99, Lisbon from £20.99*
- London Luton to Porto and Lisbon from £14.99, Faro from £24.99*
- Bristol to Faro from £19.99, Lisbon from £31.99, Porto from £22.99*
- Liverpool to Faro from £28.99*
- Manchester to Porto from £16.99, Faro from £19.99, Lisbon from £28.99*
- Edinburgh to Lisbon from £29.99*
- Glasgow to Faro from £27.99*
- Belfast to Faro from £29.99*
easyJet flies to 14 destinations in Greece from 8 UK airports, with low fares available from just:
- London Gatwick to Rhodes, Corfu and Kefalonia from £22.99, Heraklion from £28.99*
- London Luton to Heraklion and Corfu from £37.99, Mykonos from £27.99*
- Bristol to Corfu, Rhodes, Kefalonia from £22.99, Zakynthos from £32.99 *
- Liverpool to Heraklion from £37.99*
- Manchester to Corfu from £22.99, Zakynthos from £33.99, Kefalonia from £37.99*
- Edinburgh to Athens from £32.99, Heraklion from £28.99*
- Glasgow to Kos from £22.99*
- Belfast to Corfu from £40.99*
easyJet flies to 15 destinations in France from 8 UK airports, with low fares available from just:
- London Gatwick to Paris, Nice and Bordeaux from £23.00*
- London Luton to Paris, Nice and Grenoble from £23.00*
- Bristol to Orly and Toulouse from £23.00*
- Liverpool to Nice and Grenoble from £23.00*
- Manchester to Paris from £27.00, Nice and Bordeaux from £23.00*
- Edinburgh to Paris, Nice and Lyon from £23.00*
- Glasgow to Paris from £24.00, Bordeaux from £26.00, Marseille from £30.00*
- Belfast to Paris, Nice from £23.00, Bordeaux from £33.00*
easyJet flies to 5 destinations in Germany from 6 UK airports, with low fares available from just:
- London Gatwick to Hamburg, Munich, and Stuttgart from £22.99*
- London Luton to Berlin from £19.99*
- Bristol to Berlin from £22.99*
- Manchester to Berlin from £14.99, Munich from £24.99, Hamburg from £22.99*
- Edinburgh to Munich from £25.99, Hamburg from £26.99*
- Glasgow to Berlin from £29.99*
easyJet flies to 3 destinations in Switzerland from 12 UK airports, with low fares available from just:
- London Gatwick to Zurich from £20.99*
- London Luton to Geneva from £20.99, Zurich from £22.99*
- Bristol to Geneva and Basel from £22.99*
- Liverpool to Geneva from £20.99*
- Manchester to Geneva from £22.99, Basel from £24.99*
- Edinburgh to Geneva from £16.76*
- Glasgow to Geneva from £26.99
- Belfast to Geneva from £22.99
easyJet holidays packages
- easyJet holidays offers seven nights at the 4* Alua Miami Ibiza, on a half board basis for £356 per person, including flights from Luton airport, 23kg of luggage per person and transfers on 10 May 2022. Book with easyJet holidays at easyjet.com/en/holidays
- easyJet holidays offers seven nights at the 4* Palia Las Palomas, Malaga, on an all inclusive basis for £374 per person, including flights from Southend airport, 23kg of luggage per person and transfers on 18 May 2022. Book with easyJet holidays at easyjet.com/en/holidays
- easyJet holidays offers seven nights at the 2* Villa Ritsa, on a self-catering basis for £249 per person, including flights from Gatwick airport, 23kg of luggage per person and transfers on 1 May 2022. Book with easyJet holidays at easyjet.com/en/holidays
- easyJet holidays offers seven nights at the 3* Coralli Apartments, Rhodes on a self-catering basis for £229 per person, including flights from Luton airport, 23kg of luggage per person and transfers on 28 September 2022. Book with easyJet holidays at easyjet.com/en/holidays
- easyJet holidays offers seven nights at the 4* Iberostar Alcudia Park , on a half board basis for £411 per person, including flights from Gatwick airport, 23kg of luggage per person and transfers on 4 May 2022. Book with easyJet holidays at easyjet.com/en/holidays
Ali Gayward, easyJet’s UK Country Manager, said:
“With so many fantastic destinations no longer requiring any testing restrictions, now is a great time to book with easyJet and take a well-deserved, test-free trip.
“easyJet has always been famous for its low fares and we’re really pleased to be able to provide customers with great value and unrivalled choice for their holidays.
“We know that so many people have missed being able to holiday over the last two years and so it is a priority for so many UK consumers and with hundreds of thousands of customers jetting off on half term this week, we’re delighted to be welcoming our customers back onboard.”
easyJet serves 18 airports across the UK, offering over 443 routes to over 110 destinations from the UK to Europe, the Middle East and North Africa. To discover more about easyJet’s UK network and to book, visit easyJet.com.
All easyJet holidays include flights, accommodation, 23kg of hold luggage, transfers on beach breaks and are covered by the Protection Promise, which gives customers ultimate flexibility, protection and reassurance. The industry leading Promise offers a refund guarantee, freedom to change a booking, a reduced balance due date, a Best Price Guarantee, and deposit refunds.
Notes to editors:
*Flights one way per person including taxes
**easyJet holidays customers can save £100 on holidays with a minimum spend of £800, or £200 on holidays with a minimum spend of £2000 using code FEBFLASH
easyJet is Europe’s leading airline offering a unique and winning combination of the best route network connecting Europe’s primary airports, with great value fares and friendly service.
easyJet flies on more of Europe’s most popular routes than any other airline and carried more than 96 million passengers in 2019 – more than 16 million travelling for business. The airline has over 300 aircraft on nearly 1000 routes to more than 150 airports across 35 countries. Over 300 million Europeans live within one hour’s drive of an easyJet airport.
easyJet aims to be a good corporate citizen, employing people on local contracts in eight countries across Europe in full compliance with national laws and recognising their trade unions. The airline supports several local charities and has a corporate partnership with UNICEF which has raised over £14m for the most vulnerable children since it was established in 2012.
The airline takes sustainability seriously and is committed to reaching net-zero carbon emissions flying by 2050. Together with its partners, including Airbus, Rolls-Royce, Cranfield Aerospace Solutions and Wright Electric, easyJet is working to accelerate the development of zero-emission aircraft technology. In the meantime, the airline is offsetting the carbon emissions from the fuel used for all its flights, at no additional cost to its customers, and only supports projects that are certified by Gold Standard or the Verified Carbon Standard, internationally recognised certification schemes. In addition, easyJet continues to renew its fleet, operate efficiently, and aims to fill most of its seats. Since 2000, over a 20-year period, the airline reduced its carbon emissions per passenger, per kilometre by over one-third, and aims to bring this down further.
Innovation is in easyJet’s DNA – since launching over 25 years ago, easyJet changed the way people fly to the present day where the airline leads the industry in digital, web, engineering and operational innovations to make travel more easy and affordable for its passengers.
The airline was named as Britain’s Most Admired Company of 2020 in the transport sector, retaining the leading position for a second year running. Britain’s Most Admired Companies study is the longest-running annual survey of corporate reputation in the UK.
About easyJet holidays:
easyJet holidays offers great-value beach, city and lakes holidays to more than 100 destinations across Europe, directly through its website and through over 3000 travel agent partners. The ATOL-protected holidays company combines easyJet’s flexible flight programme, with handpicked hotels and best-in-class technology to provide hassle-free personalised holiday experiences which can be secured with a deposit of just £60 per person. The holidays operator is an ABTA member too, providing additional reassurance to customers under the UK’s most trusted travel scheme. With a range of holiday types, from adult and family to luxury and undiscovered, transfers included on beach holidays, 23kg hold luggage included on all bookings, and over 5,000 hotels, across over 500 resorts, customers can holiday the way they want.
All easyJet holidays are covered by its Protection Promise, an industry leading policy giving customers ultimate flexibility, protection and reassurance and letting them book with total confidence. The Promise offers a refund guarantee, freedom to change a booking, a reduced balance due date, a Best Price Guarantee, and deposit refunds.
In 2021 easyJet holidays launched its inaugural sustainability strategy and became the first major UK tour operator to offset the carbon emissions from its package holidays, comprising the fuel used for flights and in-destination transfers, as well as the energy used from hotel stays without any cost being passed to customers. The new strategy focuses on three core pillars – create better holiday choices which is about making sustainable travel affordable and accessible to everyone; keep our holidays special which is maximising the benefits and minimising the negative impacts of travel and tourism including a commitment to support hotels it works with to achieve certification by a GSTC accredited certification body or certification to a GSTC recognised standard, and transform travel for everyone which means embedding sustainability into business decisions and behaviours and driving meaningful change in the industry.