127-room Hyatt Place hotel opens in Zhejiang Province, East China
CHICAGO, IL, 2019-May-08 — /Travel PR News/ — Hyatt Place Tongxiang Train Station, the first Hyatt Place hotel in Zhejiang province, officially opens in Tongxiang of Jiaxing city today (May 6, 2019). The new hotel features the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere, and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi, 24‑hour food offerings and 24-hour fitness center.
“As Tongxiang continues to grow and thrive economically, we are excited to add to the momentum by welcoming the first Hyatt Place hotel to the area,” said General Manager Jason Bao. “With our smartly designed social spaces and guestrooms with separate work and sleep areas, our multitasking guests can easily accomplish what they need to do while on the road. Plus, our hot breakfast is just the thing our guests need to take on the day.”
Hyatt Place Tongxiang Train Station is located in the Tongxiang Economic Development Zone of Jiaxing in Zhejiang province, adjacent to Tongxiang Ruijin Hospital and a short drive to the scenic Wuzhen Water Town with its ancient architecture and stone bridges and pathways. The hotel also enjoys easy access to some main transportation hubs in the region – a 5 minute drive from Tongxiang Train Station and about a 40 minute drive to Shanghai Hongqiao Train Station and Shanghai Hongqiao Airport. A short 15 minute drive from Wuyue Square, a major shopping plaza, Hyatt Place Tongxiang Train Station is a perfect base for guests who visit for business or leisure.
Hyatt Place Tongxiang Train Station offers:
- 127 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Gallery Menu with freshly prepared meals at your convenience
- Gallery Kitchen Breakfast, a free hot breakfast for guests available daily in the Gallery Kitchen features an array of Western and Chinese breakfast favorites, including noodles, dim sum, ham and eggs, as well as fresh fruit, yogurt and more
- 24/7 Gallery Menu & Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night and perfectly packaged food for grab to go
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Odds & Ends program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- 36 sqm of high-tech meetings space with natural light
- 24-hour Gym featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens
HYATT PLACE TONGXIANG TRAIN STATION LEADERSHIP
Hyatt Place Tongxiang Train Station is under the leadership of General Manager Mr. Jason Bao and Director of Sales Mr. Martin Fang. In his role, Mr. Bao is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s 56 associates and ensuring guests encounter the thoughtful service for which the Hyatt Place brand is known. Mr. Fang is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Tongxiang area.
For more information about this hotel, please visit www.hyattplacetongxiang.com.
About Hyatt Place
Hyatt Place hotels combine style, innovation and 24/7 convenience to create a seamless stay with modern comforts. There are more than 335 Hyatt Place locations in Armenia, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Germany, Honduras, India, Mexico, Morocco, Nicaragua, Panama, Puerto Rico, Thailand, The Netherlands, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and the United States. For more information, please visit hyattplace.com. Join the conversation on Facebook and Instagram, and tag photos with #HyattPlace and #WhySettle.
Director of Sales
Hyatt Place Tongxiang Train Station
+86 573 8899 1234
Source: Hyatt Hotels Corporation