304-room combined Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels located on bustling Upper King
CHICAGO, 2015-9-28 — /Travel PR News/ — Hyatt Place Charleston/Historic District and Hyatt House Charleston/Historic District, the first combined Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels and the first Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels located in downtown Charleston, open today. The hotels create an experience that enables guests to enjoy the benefits of both brands in one location.
Hyatt Place Charleston/Historic District brings the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere, and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food offerings, to the Charleston area. Hyatt House Charleston/Historic District provides guests with the spaces and places that help make them feel more like residents.
“We are excited to introduce the first combined Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels to the Charleston area,” said General Manager Pedro Perez. “Our guests can appreciate the contemporary design and spacious layout of our guestrooms – from the separate spaces to sleep and work, including the Cozy Corner at Hyatt Place, to the apartment-style suites with real kitchens at Hyatt House – our guests can choose the space that fits their needs.”
Located in the heart of downtown, Hyatt Place Charleston/Historic District and Hyatt House Charleston/Historic District are located down the street of some of the city’s best restaurants, within walking distance of beautiful Marion Square and the Farmers Market as well as near the historic Charleston City Market.
Hyatt Place Charleston/Historic District offers:
- 191 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Free Wi-Fi everywhere
- 24/7 Gallery Menu with freshly prepared meals at any time of day
- a.m. Kitchen Skillet™, a free hot breakfast for guests available daily in the Gallery Kitchen, features signature breakfast sandwiches, fresh fruit, oatmeal, yogurt, cereal, fresh-baked pastries, and more
- 24/7 Gallery Menu & Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night and perfectly packaged sandwiches and salads
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Odds & Ends program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Meetings Places with more 8,000 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- 24-hour StayFit Gym featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens and free ear buds
Hyatt House Charleston/Historic District offers:
- 113 apartment-style Kitchen Suites with fully-fitted kitchens, comfy living rooms, spacious bedrooms and stylish bathrooms with complimentary skin and hair care amenities from KenetMD™
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and guestrooms
- The Commons, a comfy lounge with an open and welcoming space for guests to relax, gather and socialize, and the Outdoor Commons, which includes a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, outdoor fire pit and BBQ
- Complimentary Morning Spread, a full hot breakfast served daily for guests, featuring a build-your-own Omelet Bar and assorted Breakfast Breads + Bowls Bar with steel-cut oatmeal, fresh fruit and more, along with vegetarian and gluten free options
- The H BAR, which features the Sip + Savor Menu, a delicious menu of home-cooked comforts with items including Snacks + Shareables, soups and sandwiches, plus premium beers and wines, offered seven days a week
- The H Market to meet the everyday needs of guests, from snacks and sundries to freshly prepared salads and sandwiches.
- A 24-hour Workout Room to keep fitness routines going
- Gathering Rooms with more than 8,000 square feet of flexible meeting spaces, a tasty food and beverage menu, audiovisual equipment and a House Host to make sure events are a success
- Borrows Menu with often-forgotten items from phone charges to razors
- A Very Important Resident (VIR) program, including complimentary grocery shopping, and other personalized perks, for guests with 30 plus consecutive nights
- Additional services, including Guest Laundry and complimentary grocery shopping available to extended-stay guests
- A pet-friendly policy that welcomes dogs or cats
HYATT PLACE/HYATT HOUSE CHARLESTON/HISTORIC DISTRICT LEADERSHIP
Hyatt Place Charleston/Historic District and Hyatt House Charleston/Historic District are under the leadership of General Manager Pedro Perez and Director of Sales Rachel Frost. In his role, Perez is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s 80 associates and ensuring guests encounter the purposeful service for which Hyatt Place and Hyatt House are known. Frost is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Charleston area.
ABOUT HYATT PLACE
Hyatt Place, a brand of Hyatt Hotels Corporation, offers more than 230 locations in the United States, Armenia, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Honduras, India, Mexico, Morocco, Panama, Puerto Rico, The Netherlands, and United Arab Emirates. For Hyatt Place information or to make a reservation, call 1-888-HYATT-HP (888-492-8847) or visit hyattplace.com.
ABOUT HYATT HOUSE
Hyatt House, a brand of Hyatt Hotels Corporation, launched in 2012 and offers more than 60 locations throughout the United States and Puerto Rico. Inspired by extensive research of guest experiences, Hyatt House hotels are designed to welcome residents rather than guests and offer services, amenities, upscale spaces and a casual, comfortable environment that reminds guests of home
To learn more about Hyatt House or to book a reservation, visit www.hyatthouse.com or call 866-XS-HYATT (866-974-9288).
About Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Hyatt Hotels Corporation, headquartered in Chicago, is a leading global hospitality company with a proud heritage of making guests feel more than welcome. Thousands of members of the Hyatt family strive to make a difference in the lives of the guests they encounter every day by providing authentic hospitality. The Company’s subsidiaries develop, own, operate, manage, franchise, license or provide services to hotels, resorts, branded residences and vacation ownership properties, including under the Hyatt®, Park Hyatt®, Andaz®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Centric™, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt Place®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Zilara™, Hyatt Ziva™, Hyatt Residences® and Hyatt Residence Club®brand names and have locations on six continents. As of June 30, 2015, the Company’s worldwide portfolio consisted of 618 properties in 51 countries. For more information, please visit www.hyatt.com.
+1 312 780 5797