Hong Kong, China, 2019-Sep-11 — /Travel PR News/ — Mandarin Oriental, Lago di Como has launched a luxury accommodation package, which enables guests to explore their creativity on the shores of Lake Como this autumn. Guests booking the Colours of Fall package will be given a private painting class on how to depict the lake’s picturesque views on canvas, so they can create the perfect souvenir of their time in these idyllic surroundings to take home.
Guided by a local painter, guests will explore the resort’s magnificent botanical garden, home to 50 species of plants and trees, and learn how to capture the evocative greens, oranges and browns of their autumn foliage.
A heart-warming Champagne Afternoon Tea for two, paired with seasonal local delicacies created by Executive Chef Vincenzo Guarino will be served either at CO.MO Bar & Bistrot or Sala Mandarin, which are both located in the resort’s historic Villa Roccabruna. This delightful epicurean experience provides another opportunity to enjoy the stunning views and feel the magical presence of Lake Como.
Guests will receive a 50-minute Time Rituals signature therapy for two, personalised to their individual needs at The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Lago di Como, which takes a holistic approach to health and rejuvenation.
The Colours of Fall package is priced from EUR 862 per room per night for two people sharing, and includes:
Luxurious accommodation at Mandarin Oriental, Lago di Como
- Full breakfast for two in the elegant lakefront surroundings of L˜Aria
- A heart-warming Champagne Afternoon Tea for two, paired with seasonal local delicacies created by Chef Vincenzo Guarino
- A 2-hour painting class for two, to learn how to represent the resort’s picturesque views and vibrant nature on canvas
- A 50-minute Time Rituals signature therapy for two, with treatments personalised to guests’ individual needs
- Additional benefits for guests who already are, or who wish to join Fans of M.O.
The package is available from 30 September 2019 to 17 November 2019, with a minimum two-night stay required. Bookings can be made at www.mandarinoriental.com
Marketing and Communications Manager
+39 031 3251 3042
Source: Mandarin Oriental Hotel