Mauritius resort launches exclusive romantic offerings for the month of Valentine’s
Mauritius – 2012-12-06 — /travelprnews.com/ — From a single red rose to a hand-written note, there are many ways couples choose to show their love on Valentine’s Day, but with the fast pace of today’s world and everyday commitments, time together can often be limited on such romantic occasions. Looking to remedy this situation, Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita is extending the spirit of Valentine’s throughout February with exclusive romantic offerings in “A Month of Romance.”
All couples staying at the Resort in Mauritius during February will have the option to share in a number of romantic experiences, including:
- Breakfast in bed…with a twist – Wake up to a beautiful breakfast set up on the villa’s terrace to be enjoyed on the (day)bed by the pool.
- Aphrodisia cooking class – Discover the secrets of some of the world’s top aphrodisiac ingredients in a couple’s cooking class with one of the Resort’s chefs.
- Après Spa – Choose from a selection of blissful couple’s massages and afterward indulge in complementary petits fours; those opting for the Coconut and Aloe Vera Island Ritual will receive a mini assortment of coconut cakes, while Africology treatments including a Walnut Body Scrub are paired with a selection of walnut pastries.
- Afternoon Tea – Maybe as a refresher after trying out the Resort’s watersports or perhaps to accompany a relaxing afternoon by the villa’s private plunge pool, the Afternoon Tea menu is the perfect sweet treat.
- Introduction to massage classes – Couples looking for a lasting gift to each other can opt for a private 30 minute introduction to massage class, taught by one of the Spa’s professional therapists.
- Exclusive couples’ menus – From cocktails to candlelight dinners, throughout February, Four Seasons will be offering exclusive romantic menus for dinners by candlelight or on the Resort’s floating platform in the lagoon, as well as specially created “A Month of Romance” cocktails.
Whether couples are celebrating their honeymoon in Mauritius or simply looking for some quality time together, Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita offers all pool villa accommodation to provide an intimate and secluded setting for complete relaxation.
For more information on a romantic escape in Mauritius during “A Month of Romance” or to book, email Reservations.Mas@fourseasons.com
Hotel Press Contact
Public Relations Manager
Beau Champ, Mauritius
Email Debbie Williams
T. (230) 402 3100