For six consecutive years the Resort has achieved this rating, making it one of the most luxurious destinations in Latin America
Costa Rica, 2022-Apr-27 — /Travel PR News/ — Forbes Travel Guide has recognized Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo with the Five Star rating, its highest honour. One of the most coveted rankings in luxury hospitality, the Resort exclusively holds this rating in Costa Rica and Central America, with just two hotels listed as Five Star in South America. It is one of the most coveted rankings in luxury hospitality, and the Resort has held this position for six consecutive years.
“We are humbled and honoured by this year’s recognition,” says Ian-Robert Ciapparra, General Manager of Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo. “Our people and their warmth bring to life the pura vida spirit. Our team is proud to exclusively hold this honour and provide our guests with consistent excellence.”
Beyond The Bucket List
Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica is Latin America’s ultimate coastal retreat offering an unparalleled access to nature in one of the world’s most compelling destinations. Peninsula Papagayo is the utmost location for outdoor adventure travellers, wellness seekers, culinary explorers, and cultural globetrotters.
“We are blessed to have every region of Costa Rica represented by our team and are ready to curate extraordinary adventures for our guests,” says Lucas Medeiros, Chef Concierge. “Connecting our guests with the Costa Rican culture and creating lifelong memorable is what we live for.”
- Surf with the best with SurfX, the Resort’s in-house outfitter, and be paired with a professional surfer, including members of the Costa Rican National Surf Team.
- Dine under the stars while learning about gastronomy and astronomy in “Taste the Stars,” a six-course tasting menu with a guided stargazing session. Making the night more fascinating is the Resort’s resident astronomy expert, Juan Jose (JJ) Fonseca Anchia, a completely self-taught astronomer with astonishing, encyclopedic knowledge of the universe.
- Make an impact by participating in a Coral Gardening Experience, a restoration program designed to grow new coral through the process of coral gardening.
- Step inside a tranquil sanctuary of wellness at The Spa at Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica. Be one with nature with a Volcanic Purifying Ritual – created with volcanic ash and mud from Costa Rica’s Arenal volcano.
- Guanacaste is home for the ancestral Chorotega tribe, one of the most powerful Indigenous tribes in Central America during the conquest. In partnership with a Chorotega artisan Jose Salomón Villafuerte Grijalba, the Resort will highlight the beauty and artistry of handcrafted Chorotega pottery. Guests walk away with a custom made and personally painted Chorotega clay pot and support a local craftsman.
About Forbes Travel Guide
Forbes Travel Guide anonymously rates luxury hotels and resorts throughout the world against up to 900 rigorous standards. Star ratings are awarded by a team of anonymous professional inspectors who travel the world to assess hotels, restaurants and spas based on 900 objective standards. Star ratings emphasize quality of service. Five-Star properties are defined as “outstanding, often iconic properties with virtually flawless service and amazing facilities.”
Melissa Quiñones DeShields
Public Relations Director
Peninsula Papagayo , Guanacaste
+506 8510 9242
Source: Four Seasons Hotels & Resort