- Lineup includes Patriots and Red Sox stars, Rudolph and Mrs. Claus, Wally, Blades and more
- Also experience the all-new Teddy Bear Breakfast event
Boston, U.S.A., 2019-Dec-06 — /Travel PR News/ — Four Seasons Hotel Boston announces the celebrity readers for the Teddy Bear Tea event at The Bristol. Now in its 22nd year, the Teddy Bear Tea is a special holiday tradition for families that celebrates the spirit of giving: young guests are invited to bring a teddy bear that is donated by Four Seasons Elves to local children’s hospitals and charities. The Tea includes a special teddy bear themed menu, live music with The Voice finalist Kim Cherry, and a special story time with a local celebrity reader.*
This year’s star studded lineup of celebrity readers includes athletes, mascots, newscasters, chefs and Broadway stars:
- Sunday, December 1: David Wade, Anchor, WBZ-TV
- Monday, December 2: Jenny Johnson and Billy Costa, NESN Dining Playbook
- Tuesday, December 3: Charlie Davies, New England Revolution soccer
- Wednesday, December 4: Brian Scalebrine, former Celtics player, NBC Sports Boston
- Thursday, December 5: Lisa Donovan, Kiss 108
- Friday, December 6: Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer with Mrs. Claus, Stars of Rudolph – the Musical, Boch Center
- Saturday, December 7: Erika Tarantal, WCVB-TV
- Sunday, December 8: Tonya Mezrich, Host, Boston’s Red Carpet
- Monday, December 9: Wally, Boston Red Sox mascot
- Tuesday, December 10: Vanessa Welch, Boston 25 News
- Wednesday, December 11: Blades, Boston Bruins mascot
- Thursday, December 12: Linda Holliday, Bill Belichick Foundation
- Friday, December 13: Paula Ebben, WBZ-TV
- Saturday, December 14: Shayna Seymour, WCVB-TV Chronicle
- Sunday, December 15: JC Monahan, NBC10
- Monday, December 16: Juliana Mazza, WHDH-TV
- Tuesday, December 17: Duron Harmon, New England Patriots
- Wednesday, December 18: Lisa Pierpont, Editor-in-Chief, Boston Common Magazine
- Thursday, December 19: Blue Man Group Boston
- Friday, December 20: Jason Varitek, former Catcher, Boston Red Sox
- Saturday, December 21: Michael Schlow, Chef, nationally renowned Chef/restaurateur
- Sunday, December 22: Maria Sansone, The Hub Today, NBC10
- Monday, December 23: Miss World Massachusetts- Rachel Miller and Miss/Teen World Massachusetts- Gianna Poupolo
*The Voice finalist Kim Cherry will entertain most days, with back-ups possible throughout the month. Celebrity readers listed above are subject to change.
Overnight Stay Package and New Teddy Bear Breakfast Event
A few seats to The Teddy Bear Tea remain through an overnight stay package and Four Seasons Hotel Boston now presents an all-new option for all those seeking a memorable family experience this festive season: The Teddy Bear Breakfast – with spots still available.
Held on December 21, 2019, the Teddy Bear Breakfast is in partnership with WCVB-TV and includes delicious food for all ages plus endless holiday entertainment, including a kids’ DJ with dancing, face painting, story time and a Santa Tracker weather report by Meteorologist Cindy Fitzgibbon. Families will also enjoy appearances from Four Seasons own Truffles the Bear as well as cast members from Boston’s Urban Nutcracker.
All collected teddy bears will be donated to the Home for Little Wanderers. For additional information and tickets, click here.
The Holidays at Four Seasons Hotel Boston
Learn about the additional holiday happenings and seasonal pop-ups at Four Seasons Hotel Boston, from a complimentary roasted chestnut cart to the festive lobby champagne Holly Bar, a gingerbread house decorating contest, tastings of local Artifact Cider with holiday horoscopes and front row seats to the New Year’s fireworks on the Boston Common – and that’s just the start. Visit the Hotel’s Holiday Landing Page for every detail. Four Seasons Hotel Boston is, beyond doubt, the city’s holiday epicentre.
Follow Four Seasons Hotel Boston on Instagram @FSBoston to see all the holiday magic come to life.
Director of Public Relations and Communications
200 Boylston Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02116
+1 617 351 2161
Source: Four Seasons Hotels & Resort