Dubai, UAE, 2019-May-30 — /Travel PR News/ — Eid Al Fitr is coming up and we expect airports to be busy during this popular travel period. To ensure a smooth travel experience with flydubai, here are our top tips for you to get your holiday off to a great start.
If you need a last-minute Eid gift our flydubai Shop has a range of products including 20% off fragrances, cosmetics and flydubai products in June. You may like to buy a handcrafted bracelet from our Blended Collection in support of the Manzil Center.
Make the most of the Eid holiday with marhaba Airport Meet & Greet services. Book now and enjoy private airport pick-up and drop-off services, fast-track trough immigration and security, exclusive lounge access, and much more.
From its home in Dubai, flydubai has created a network of more than 90 destinations and over the next decade the airline will see its fleet grow by up to 237 aircraft. Since commencing operations in June 2009, flydubai has been committed to removing barriers to travel, creating free flows of trade and tourism and enhancing connectivity between different cultures across its ever-expanding network.
flydubai has marked its journey with a number of milestones that represent the scale of the ambition planned for the airline:
- An expanding network: Created a network of more than 90 destinations in 47 countries across Africa, Central Asia, the Caucasus, Central and South-East Europe, the GCC and the Middle East, and the Indian Subcontinent.
- Serving underserved markets: Opened up more than 71 new routes that did not previously have direct air links to Dubai or were not served by a UAE national carrier from Dubai.
- An efficient single fleet-type: Operates a single fleet-type of 59 aircraft including Boeing 737 MAX 8, MAX 9 and Next-Generation Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
- Record-breaking orders: Placed the largest single-aisle aircraft orders in the region at the 2013 and 2017 editions of the Dubai Airshow.
- Enhancing connectivity: Carried more than 70 million passengers since it began operations in 2009.
For all our latest news, please visit the flydubai Newsroom.
+971 555 174 642