Benefits include discounted fares and 25kg free baggage allowance
New Delhi, 2016-Aug-16 — /Travel PR News/ — On the occasion of India’s Independence Day, Vistara, India’s fastest growing full service carrier, announces special benefits for active, retired and honorably discharged Armed Forces personnel and their family members who travel together on Vistara.
The special discounted fare for armed forces is up to 15% off the lowest available Economy class fares, and is available for active, retired and honorably discharged armed forces personnel and up to 3 members of his/her family traveling with him/he on the same PNR. They will also be eligible for 25kg check in baggage allowance each on their travel. The discounted fare is on offer for Economy class, and will soon be extended to Premium Economy and Business class as well.
In a short span of 19 months, Vistara has expanded its network rapidly from its hub in New Delhi, now serving 17 destinations across the country. By end of this year, Vistara’s fleet will grow to thirteen Airbus A320 aircraft and it will fly 500 flights a week to 18 destinations. Having already achieved the milestone of flying more than two million customers, Vistara continues to grow and gain accolades as it redefines air travel in India.
About the program:
- Concessional fare and special baggage allowance of 25Kg is available for active, retired and honorably discharged Armed Forces personnel and up to three family members traveling with him/her on the same PNR
- Family is defined as spouse, parents, and children only
- It is mandatory for the Defence personnel to carry his/her official Service ID and dependent cards of family members for validation at the check in counter
- Bookings can be made online on www.airvistara.com or on the Vistara mobile app on iOS or Android, where there is the option for armed forces fares display
- Bookings can also be made through the Vistara call center, and through Vistara’s airport ticket offices
For Media Enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE: TATA SIA Airlines Ltd.