Hong Kong, 2017-Jun-07 — /Travel PR News/ — Rosewood Hotels & Resorts® will celebrate Global Wellness Day this year with specially curated wellness activities and packages at many of the collection’s ultra-luxurious properties. Taking place on June 10, 2017, Global Wellness Day is an annual, international initiative dedicated to living well. This year, 12 Rosewood properties will offer a range of Global Wellness Day experiences including unique spa treatments, fitness experiences, culinary journeys, and wellness seminars, all of which highlight the essence of each property’s destination.
“We are thrilled to celebrate Global Wellness Day throughout the Rosewood community to shine a spotlight on the benefits of healthy living and the best ways to incorporate wellness into everyday life,” says Niamh O’Connell, group vice president of guest experience and wellness for Rosewood Hotel Group. “From exercise classes that incorporate the local landscape and spa treatments that utilize native techniques, to wellness tutorials from local industry experts, each property has specially designed experiences that speak to the traditions and culture of the locale. We hope to inspire guests and associates alike to prioritize their well-being on Global Wellness Day and beyond.”
Global Wellness Day offerings at Rosewood Hotels & Resorts® will include:
- Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort (Antigua): The special Self Discovery Retreat will guide guests towards heightened wellness with programming including a Zumbathon, a bicycle exploration of the island, participation in the Jumby Bay Walk for a Cause, and plentiful access to the resort’s tennis courts, fitness pavilion, and watersports. The package also includes luxurious amenities perfect for relaxation, including a daily spa treatment, a beach dinner for two, and a private sunset cruise.
- Rosewood Castiglion del Bosco (Italy): The countryside retreat will host several open-air activities throughout the property’s breathtaking grounds, including a morning run though the golf course, a barefoot walking and breathing journey and a vegetable gardening excursion. Younger guests can enjoy their own selection of mood-boosting experiences, such as a nature treasure hunt and puppy cuddling.
- Rosewood Mayakoba (Mexico): The beachside property will provide aqua floating lessons to both enliven and relax the body, as well as an al fresco cooking lesson and a tutorial on natural elixirs from the region. A special package for stays from June 9th – June 11th will include a customized wellness plan and treatment, healthy meals at the resort’s various restaurants, and yoga and meditation sessions with wellness practitioner Michael Gannon and Resident Shaman Fernanda Montiel.
- Rosewood Sand Hill (California, USA): An energizing bootcamp led by director of lifestyle Sunita Goldstein and a healthy cooking demonstration from executive chef Raylon Agustin are just two of the highlights of Rosewood Sand Hill’s Global Wellness Day programming. The property will also offer an introduction to Ayurveda and a sampling of beneficial oil blends.
- Rosewood Hotel Georgia (Canada): The hotel will tap a nutritionist expert to provide three healthy smoothie recipes designed to boost energy, increase immunity, and support digestive health. Special yoga, spinning, and barre classes will also be scheduled in celebration of the occasion.
- Rosewood London (United Kingdom): In addition to health-conscious snacks and menu items, Rosewood London will offer special wellness focused “amenities of the day,” as well as yoga and meditation classes and a bootcamp session in London’s famous Lincoln’s Inn Park.
- Rosewood CordeValle (California, USA): The “Wellness Weekend Package” includes personal fitness classes, unlimited tennis court usage, a USD200 Sense, A Rosewood Spa credit, and a Smoothie 101 class.
- Rosewood Puebla (Mexico): Rosewood Hotels & Resorts®’ newest property will celebrate its inaugural Global Wellness Day with Zumba and yoga classes on the property’s rooftop, enhanced by stunning views of the historic heart of the city, an energy cleansing therapy treatment, and a healthy cooking tutorial with Executive Chef Jorge Gonzalez.
- Rosewood San Miguel de Allende (Mexico): Rosewood San Miguel de Allende will host specially curated wellness activities that honor the colonial city’s diverse landscape, including aqua aerobics, tai chi chuang classes, glow yoga sessions, and healthy cooking lessons.
- Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort (Mexico): An extensive calendar of healthy living activities will include yoga sessions, tabata, bootcamp and crossfit classes, as well as sunrise desert jogging.
- Rosewood Beijing (China): Rosewood Beijing will host industry experts who will provide insights on improving personal health and wellness through meditation, fitness, nutrition, skincare, and fresh juice preparations.
- Rosewood Tucker’s Point (Bermuda): Morning yoga sessions, fun runs to the beach, and a fitness tug-of-war game will be followed by healthy juices and bites at the property’s famous beach club.
For more details on the Global Wellness Day activities, please visit each of the participating property’s pages on rosewoodhotels.com.
About Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts® manages 19 one-of-a-kind luxury properties in 11 countries, with 17 new hotels under development. Each Rosewood hotel embraces the brand’s A Sense of Place® philosophy to reflect the individual location’s history, culture and sensibilities. The Rosewood collection includes some of the world’s most legendary hotels and resorts, including The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel in New York, Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek in Dallas and Hôtel de Crillon, A Rosewood Hotel in Paris, as well as new classics such as Rosewood Beijing. Rosewood Hotels & Resorts targets to double its number of hotels in operation by 2020.For more information: rosewoodhotels.com
Connect with us: Facebook Twitter Instagram @rosewoodhotels
Callie Shumaker Stanton
T: +1 646 654 3438
Ella Russell Kennedy
T: +44 20 3003 6519
Source: Rosewood Hotels & Resorts