- The World’s Best Airline offers passengers greater choice and seamless connectivity when planning their winter getaway
- Passengers can connect to over 150 destinations with ease via the World’s Best Airport, Hamad International Airport
Doha, Qatar, 2022-Nov-02 — /Travel PR News/ — Qatar Airways is set to further boost its growing network with increased flight frequencies to multiple popular destinations across the globe to meet travel demand during the peak winter holiday season. This increase is part of the airline’s ongoing efforts to provide greater choice and seamless connectivity to passengers as they discover the world, via the airline’s home and hub Hamad International Airport (HIA). Qatar Airways is also launching its inaugural services to Dusseldorf, with daily flights starting from 15 November 2022, the airline’s fourth destination in Germany.
Qatar Airways Group Chief Executive, His Excellency Mr. Akbar Al Baker, said: “Qatar Airways continues to enhance its schedule and network by increasing frequencies to many key destinations across the world. This increase will provide even greater choice to our business and leisure passengers, who can connect seamlessly via the World’s Best Airport, Hamad International Airport, to more than 150 global destinations. With Qatar Airways developing its network with greater frequencies while also recently adopting Avios as its loyalty currency, passengers are positioned to benefit from travelling with the World’s Best Airline to key destinations around the globe.”
Qatar Airways network increases:
- Singapore – from 14 weekly to 21 weekly effective 30 October 2022
- Bali – Increased from seven weekly to 14 weekly effective 6 December 2022
- Abu Dhabi – increased from 21 to 28 weekly flights effective 21 December 2022
- Amsterdam – Increased from seven to 10 weekly flights effective 21 December 2022
- Almaty – Increased from four to seven weekly flights effective 1 January 2023
- Dublin – increased from 11 to 12 weekly flights effective 3 January 2023
- Cape Town – Increased from 10 to 14 weekly effective 6 January 2023
- Hong Kong – increased from seven to 11 weekly flights effective 16 January 2023
- Lusaka and Harare – increased from five to seven weekly flights effective 17 January 2023
- Ho Chi Minh – increased from seven to 10 weekly flights effective 20 January 2023
- Hanoi- increased from seven to 10 weekly flights effective 20 January 2023
- Adelaide and Auckland – increased from five to seven weekly flights effective 22 January 2023
Qatar Airways is offering travel packages for the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™, welcoming global football fans to enjoy the finest Qatari hospitality and follow their favourite team in person. Fans have the flexibility to build their own package for the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™, which includes flights with Qatar Airways, the Official Airline Partner of FIFA.
Notes to Editors:
A multiple award-winning airline, Qatar Airways was recently announced as the ‘Airline of the Year’ at the 2022 World Airline Awards, managed by the international air transport rating organisation, Skytrax. The airline continues to be synonymous with excellence having won the main prize for an unprecedented seventh time (2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2019, 2021 and 2022), while also being named ‘World’s Best Business Class’, ‘World’s Best Business Class Lounge Dining’ and ‘Best Airline in the Middle East’.
Qatar Airways currently flies to more than 150 destinations worldwide, connecting through its Doha hub, Hamad International Airport, currently named the ‘Best Airport in the World” by Skytrax World Airport Awards 2022.
For Further information, please contact:
Qatar Airways Group, Corporate Communications Department
Tel: +974 4022 2200
Source: Qatar Airways