MACAO, 2018-Jan-03 — /Travel PR News/ — Macao Government Tourism Office’s (MGTO) monthly publication for tourism industry stakeholders – Macao Travel Talk (MTT) – has been upgraded to optimize its current features and provide several new functions to its users for more enhanced reading experience.
Starting this month, the MTT website interface has been comprehensively upgraded, with its four current sections, ‘Macao Travel News’, ‘Partner News’, ‘Important Events’ and ‘Events & Festivals’, presented with a brand new look. In addition to its optimized features, three new functions have been introduced to its readers on the publication website.
The three new functions include:
1. The narrator function (beta version) is available on laptop, tablet and smart phone in Cantonese, Mandarin and English, supported by Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Safari browsers;
2. The search function enables readers to look for their interested content of the month by entering related keywords;
3. By clicking the new shortcut on the website, readers can conveniently access the “Macao Tourism Data plus” for the latest tourism figures.
Optimized functions and services include:
1. With the new homepage design, the webpage displays highlights of the month with their images and headlines. Readers can access various articles with a click on the respective images or headlines;
2. With the optimized function of language selection, readers can select traditional Chinese, simplified Chinese or English with just a click for any article on the website;
3. The optimized design of the ‘eNews’ subscription service enables readers to subscribe for the publication even more handily.
MGTO will keep optimizing the content and functions of MTT to enhance the quality of the publication. Members of the tourism industry and all interested readers are welcome to subscribe to the newsletter of MTT on http://ems.macaotourism.gov.mo, or visit http://mtt.macaotourism.gov.mo for the latest tourism industry trends in Macao.