TOKYO, Japan, 2017-Feb-15 — /Travel PR News/ — Japan Airlines (JAL) and Russia’s S7 Airlines (S7), both members of the oneworld® alliance, have agreed to further expand their codeshare cooperation by adding 4 new Russia-domestic destinations to JAL’s network starting February 16, 2017. JAL’s codeshare routes in Russia will be increased from the current 15 to 19.
Reservation and ticket sales for the new codeshare flights will also start from February 16, 2017.
With deeper cooperation with S7, JAL will continue to enhance its network in Russia and provide customers, whether they are business or leisure travelers, with more convenience and enjoyable experience on every journey.
– New codeshare flights will start from February 16, 2017
– Reservation and ticket sales are available from February 16, 2017
– New codeshare flights operated by S7 on following routes:
Moscow (Domodedovo) = Kaliningrad
Moscow (Domodedovo) = Omsk
Moscow (Domodedovo) = Tyumen
Moscow (Domodedovo) = Novosibirsk
1. Codeshare flights are subject to government approval
2. Flight schedule and dates are subject to changes. Please visit JAL website for the latest information.
<Reference: Current JAL/S7 codeshare routes>
Tokyo (Narita) = Vladivostok / Khabarovsk
Moscow (Domodedovo) = St. Petersburg / Samara / Kazan / Yekaterinburg / Nizhny Novgorod / Rostov /Perm / Ufa / Chelyabinsk / Volgograd / Krasnodar / Sochi / Nizhnekamsk
Tokyo (Narita) = Moscow (Domodedovo) / Bangkok / Sapporo (New Chitose) / Osaka (Itami) /Nagoya (Chubu) / Fukuoka
Tokyo (Haneda) = Okinawa (Naha)
SOURCE: Japan Airlines
+ 81 3 5460 3109