- Starting 31 March, the airline will fly three times a week from Madrid to the capital of the Champagne region.
- This summer it will also open new routes to Bergen, Oslo, Bari, Zadar and Verona –tickets are now on sale.
- In June, Iberia flights to Mexico City will be increased to three per day –the largest capacity to any Iberia destination in Latin America.
- The Spanish airline is also expanding services to Bogota, Lima, Montevideo, Quito, and Rio de Janeiro.
MADRID, SPAIN, 2019-Jan-30 — /Travel PR News/ — Starting in June, Iberia will launch a thrice-weekly direct service from Madrid to Châlons-Vatry, in the French region of Châlons-en-Champagne, to be operated by Iberia Regional Air Nostrum.
Oslo, Bergen, Bari, Zadar and Verona now on sale via iberia.com
Other new Iberia destinations in Europe this summer:
Oslo and Bergen in Norway. The Oslo service, starting on 15 June, will operate all year, while flights to Bergen will begin on 1 June and end on 30 September
Iberia Express will fly twice weekly to Bari, Italy from 1 July to 13 September, and to Zadar, Croatia, from 2 July to 31 August. Zadar is the fourth Iberia Group destination in Croatia, where it also serves Dubrovnik, Zagreb and Split.
|IB3681||Zadar-Madrid||Tues., Sat.||21:25||00:10 (next day)|
Iberia Regional Air Nostrum will also fly to Verona thrice weekly in August.
|IB8000||Madrid-Verona||Mon., Wed., Sun.||16:00||18:20|
|IB8001||Verona-Madrid||Mon., Wed., Sun.||19:00||21:25|
Addition flights to Mexico City
Mexico City is a strategic destination for Iberia, which is boosting its service to three daily return flights starting this summer season.
In April the number of weekly Madrid-Mexico City return flights will reach 17, rising to to 19 in May and to 21 –three daily– from June through September. The Mexican capital will thus become Iberia’s most high-capacity destination in all of Latin America.
Additional flights to Bogota, Montevideo, Quito, Lima and Rio de Janeiro
Iberia is also expanding its services to other Latin American capitals this summer:
- Starting 1 July, three additional flights to Bogota, for a total of 10 per week.
- Also starting 1 July, daily flights to/from Rio de Janeiro and Montevideo, up from five flights per week.
- Quito will also be served daily, with one additional weekly flight.
- Three additional Iberia flights per week between Madrid and Lima will bring the weekly total to 10.