128-room Hyatt House hotel opens in the heart of Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
MOUNT PLEASANT, S.C., 2019-Apr-05 — /Travel PR News/ — Today ((April 2, 2019)), Hyatt House Mount Pleasant-Midtown is officially open. Owned by Mountain Shore Properties of Charleston, South Carolina, Hyatt House Mount Pleasant-Midtown is conveniently located 20 minutes from Charleston, and provides guests the service and convenience of hotel living with the casual comforts of home.
“Charleston is a world-class city and key business and leisure destination, and Hyatt House Mount Pleasant-Midtown adds a wonderful new option for business and leisure travelers, as well as families,” said General Manager, Gary Larrick. “We know Hyatt House Mount Pleasant-Midtown will be the perfect place to offer a personalized hotel experience that will make people feel right at home.”
Hyatt House Mount Pleasant-Midtown’s central location in the quiet residential Midtown neighborhood is the perfect home base for guests visiting the Charleston Area. Located between historic downtown Charleston and the Isle of Palms and Sullivan’s Island beaches, Hyatt House Mount Pleasant-Midtown provides easy access to nearby Patriot’s Point, Boone Hall Plantation, and the College of Charleston’s Sports Complex. Guests can find businesses like Blackbaud, Sawgrass Technologies, Boeing, and Joint Base Charleston in reach with the hotel’s close access to I-526 and Highway 17.
Hyatt House Mount Pleasant-Midtown offers:
- 128 apartment-style Kitchen Suites with fully equipped kitchens, comfy living rooms, spacious bedrooms and stylish bathrooms with complimentary skin and hair care amenities from KenetMD™
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- The Commons, a comfy lounge with an open and welcoming space for guests to relax, gather and socialize, and the Outdoor Commons, which includes an outdoor fire pit and BBQ, the perfect place to sip cocktails and enjoy savory bites
- Complimentary Morning Spread, a full hot breakfast served daily for guests, featuring a build-your-own Omelet Bar and assorted Breakfast Breads + Bowls Bar with steel-cut oatmeal, fresh fruit and more, along with vegetarian and gluten-free options
- The H BAR, which features the Sip + Snack Menu, a delicious menu with items including soups and sandwiches, plus premium beers and wines, offered seven days a week
- 24/7 H Market to meet the everyday needs of guests, from snacks and sundries to freshly prepared salads and sandwiches.
- 24-hour Gym to keep fitness routines going
- Outdoor Pool
- Gathering Rooms with more than 1785 square feet of flexible meeting spaces, a tasty food and beverage menu, audiovisual equipment and a House Host to make sure events are a real crowd pleaser
- Borrows Menu with often-forgotten items from phone charges to razors
- A Very Important Resident (VIR) program, including complimentary grocery shopping, and other personalized perks, for guests with 21 plus consecutive nights
- Additional services, including Guest Laundry, Business Center, Remote Printing and complimentary grocery shopping available to extended-stay guests
- A pet-friendly policy that welcomes dogs or cats
HYATT HOUSE MOUNT PLEASANT-MIDTOWN LEADERSHIP
Hyatt House Mount Pleasant-Midtown is under the leadership of General Manager Gary Larrick and Director of Sales Julie Burke. In his role, Mr. Larrick is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s 35 associates and ensuring guests encounter the thoughtful service for which the Hyatt House brand is known. Mr. Larrick is joined by Mrs. Burke, Director of Sales, who is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Charleston-Mount Pleasant area.
For more information about the hotel, please visit https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/south-carolina/hyatt-house-mount-pleasant-midtown/chsxm.
ABOUT HYATT HOUSE
The Hyatt House brand launched in 2012 and offers more than 90 locations throughout the United States, China, Germany, Mexico, Turkey, and Puerto Rico. Inspired by extensive research into guest experiences, Hyatt House hotels offer services, amenities, upscale spaces and a casual, comfortable environment that reminds guests of home. For more information, please visit hyatthouse.com. Join the conversation on Facebook, and tag photos with #HyattHouse and #WhySettle.
Hyatt House Mount Pleasant-Midtown
Source: Hyatt Hotels Corporation