BRUSSELS, Belgium, 2021-Feb-16 — /Travel PR News/ — Charles de Gaulle Airport is located 25 kilometres from Paris and is the largest airport in the French capital. Tens of thousands of passengers fly into Charles de Gaulle to tour France, attend business events or spend a romantic weekend. Today we will tell you how to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to central Paris in different ways.
Paris buses: prices, where to find them, bus terminus
There are regular bus services from Charles de Gaulle International Airport to the centre of the French capital. Buses into Paris cost between 6 and 17 Euros.
- Bus – №350, Price – 6 euros, Journey time – 65 minutes, Departure terminals – 1, 2A, 2C, 2D, 2C; Terminal Stop – Porte de la Chapelle railway station.
- Bus – №351, Price – 6 euros, Journey time – 75 min, Departure terminals – 1, 2A, 2C, 2D, 2C; Terminal Stop – Paris Metro, Nation station.
- Bus – ROISSY, Price – 12 Euros, Journey time – 75 min, Departure terminals – 1, 2A, 2C, 2D, 2C, 2E, 2F; Terminal Stop – Grand Opera (9th arrondissement).
- Bus – Le Bus, Price – 17€, Journey time – 60 min, Departure terminals – 1, 2; Terminal Stop – Trocadéro (centre).
There are also night buses to Paris: #143 and #140. For timetables and fares, please visit the Charles de Gaulle Airport website.
Useful tips for those who want to travel from Charles de Gaulle Airport to central Paris by bus:
- ROISSYBUS tickets are best purchased in advance (online), so you will save €1 per passenger;
- you can transport your luggage on any bus in Paris for free;
- timetables are subject to change: always check the official timetable for your trip.
Please note: if you plan to buy your ticket directly on the bus, you will need cash (credit cards are not accepted).
TGV high speed train to Paris
The TGV from Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport is a low cost and relatively comfortable option. The TGV train departs from the Charles de Gaulle airport terminal in Paris. The station is located close to terminal T2. The name of the station is “Aéroport Charles de Gaulle 2 – TGV”.
How to reach the train from terminals:
- 2A, 2C, 2D, 2E, 2F – on foot (10 minutes);
- 2A, 2C, 2D, 2E, 2F – free shuttle bus no. 1
- 2G – free shuttle-bus number 2 to terminal 2F and then change to shuttle number 1.
The cost of the train to Paris is €11 per adult passenger, €7 for children. Children under 4 years old are free of charge. The duration of the trip is 50 minutes. The train schedule to Paris includes only day and evening services. There are no trains after 23:40.
From the airport to Paris, take the RER suburban train
Another answer to the question of how to get from the airport to the city of Paris is a suburban train (regional lines RER). The journey time is about 2 hours. The ticket price is 10 euros. You can buy a ticket for cash at vending machines located at the station.
How to find a train? The Aéroport Charles de Gaulle 2 – TGV train station and RER commuter train station are interconnected: follow the signs at the airport.
Car rental at Charles de Gaulle airport
For travelers aged 25 or over, with an international driving licence and 2 years of driving experience, rent a car at the CDG airport. The following car rental companies are available directly in the terminals:
- National and others.
The cost of daily rentals at Charles de Gaulle Airport starts from 40 euros and depends on the class of the selected car. You can book your car in advance through the official websites of the companies mentioned above.
Taxi service at Charles de Gaulle airport, Paris
There are taxi stands at the exit of all Charles de Gaulle Airport terminals. A taxi ride to Paris (city centre) costs 50-60 euros. The duration is 45 minutes.
You can also reserve a car in advance. Simply dial a Paris taxi number or use the online booking service. The website of Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport has the phone number of some taxi services.
Private transfers from Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport
Paris-Charles de Gaulle private airport transfer service at AtoB is a comfortable and ch’eap way to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to downtown Paris. Your private driver will meet you at the arrivals area and escort you to your car. The fare varies from 12 €. Journey time is 45 minutes. Different car classes are available. Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance of your arrival date.
How to book a transfer to Paris:
- You choose your car. Paris airport transfers are operated by cars in classes ranging from Comfort to Premium. Minivans are available for larger groups.
- Fill out the form to request your transfer. Please provide personal data, contact number, e-mail.
- Then you receive confirmation by e-mail. In several minutes, you will receive a voucher to the e-mail address you filled in the form. It guarantees that transfer from Paris airport to the hotel or city centre will be waiting for you in due time and place.
You can cancel your reservation free of charge 24 hours before your arrival at Charles de Gaulle airport. Please contact our Russian speaking call centre.
Easy transfers with AtoB shuttle service
We guarantee you comfort, courteous service, assistance with luggage, and a pleasant trip to central Paris. Our transfer service drivers are RTA certified. Most of them can speak Russian, English and French.
How to get from CDG airport: Answers to popular questions
What can I do if my flight is delayed?
The fee for the airport transfer from Paris airport (CDG) includes the hourly waiting time. We monitor the online board and are aware of any changes.
Can I make changes to my reservation?
Yes, up to 24 hours in advance. In order to adjust your arrival time at Charles de Gaulle airport, the class of your car or other details, please contact the call centre.
Is it possible to book an exclusive vehicle?
Certainly. AtoB has a limousine and a BMW 5 Series in its fleet.