September/October 2019 features complimentary Ayurveda consultation, vegan cooking classes, wellness and fitness classes, spa offer and more
Costa Rica, Central America, 2019-Aug-07 — /Travel PR News/ — Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo, a Forbes Five-Star resort located on the 1,400-acre (560 hectare) Peninsula Papagayo on the north Pacific coast of Costa Rica, announces its first annual “Wellness Season” that will unfold between September 1 and October 31, 2019 as a reflection of its commitment to nurturing the holistic health of every guest. The new Wellness Season includes a complimentary Ayurveda or wellness consultation, unlimited yoga and wellness classes, a complimentary third spa treatment, vegan and wellness cooking classes, and a meaningful volunteerism opportunity at a local school. Following the November 2018 unveiling of the Resort’s new and enhanced spaces, guests can disconnect and find inspiration anew at the serenely re-imagined indoor-outdoor Spa, Fitness and Wellness Center, and new Bahia Juice and Smoothie Bar.
“We honour the importance of living a balanced life and caring for one’s own well-being as a foundation of everything we do,” says General Manager Michael Mestraud. “From the ancient spiritual roots of our Ayurveda offerings to our wellness and fitness classes that include our famous Pura Vista Stair Climb, this inclusive Wellness Season is designed to encourage our guests to live their best lives.”
Details for the Wellness Season are as follows:
- Ayurveda Consultation: Led by Wellness Ambassador Beto Peña and his team of practicioners, the Resort’s complimentary Ayurveda consultation identifies a person’s prakriti or ideal state of balance, determines patterns of imbalance and suggests natural methods ranging from herbs and aromatherapy to music and the pancha-karma cleaning process to reestablish inner balance and harmony.
- Yoga, Wellness and Fitness Classes: Daily complimentary wellness and fitness classes include four types of yoga, morning meditation, sound healing workshops, breathing workshops, ocean-view spin, barre sculpt, mat Pilates, stretch and restore sessions, the Pura Vista Climb, HIIT and more. Guests have access to the enhanced fitness centre with state-of-the-art Technogym equipment, personal Kinesis stations and cardio machines overlooking the ocean and lush tree canopies.
- Complimentary Third Spa Treatment*: Guests can bliss out with more than 25 spa treatments including the Sense of India Ritual that begins with an Abhyanga massage paired with a custom infusion of oils and ends with a sound healing ritual; the Traditional Hammam Ritual, which features a purifying Turkish hammam bath followed by a massage; and the Heart Focus Ritual where a massage is performed in harmony with a sound healing ritual for a special spiritual balancing experience. Guests can continue their mind-body-soul spa journey with hot and cool hydrotherapy pools and private sauna and steam rooms. *A third spa treatment is complimentary when two are booked at the regular price; the complimentary treatment is of equal or lesser value and must be used by the same guest.
- Vegan and Wellness Cooking Classes: Guests have access to complimentary weekly vegan and wellness cooking classes where they will learn how to create delicious and healthy vegan meals that can be easily replicated at home.
- Creciendo Juntos Community Outreach Program: Guests can further enrich their time in Costa Rica with a meaningful volunteerism opportunity through the Resort’s Creciendo Juntos (it means “growing together”) community outreach program. Every Friday morning, guests are invited to visit a local school to connect with kids through a series of fun activities, treats and laughter.
Wellness Season takes place September 1 to October 31, 2019 and is available to all Resort guests, exclusive of group bookings.
Director of Public Relations
Guanacaste, Costa Rica
+1 (786) 655-9898
Source: Four Seasons Hotels & Resort