Family-friendly package includes VIP admission to “Let it Snow” holiday event, Character Breakfast, Elf Story Time, children’s welcome amenity and more
- Luxurious overnight accommodations
- VIP admission to “Let it Snow” event
- Holiday Character Breakfast
- Elf Story Time
- Children’s holiday welcome amenity
- Complimentary parking and internet
- Elf Tuck-Ins and bedtime story (available a la carte for USD 20 per room per night)
The star of the holiday experience is the Hotel’s “Let it Snow” event, taking place every Friday and Saturday evening from 5:00 to 9:00 pm. Package guests will gain access to event before the general public at 4:00 pm, to enjoy the activities without the crowds. The festive event features:
- Hybrid skating rink
- Holiday Express train rides
- Cookie decorating with Mrs. Claus
- Live holiday carolers
- Santa’s workshop photo opportunity
- Hot cocoa and s’mores
For the first three weekends in December 2015, the Hotel will host a holiday Character Breakfast from 7:00 to 8:30 am every Saturday and Sunday morning in the Lobby Lounge. Guests will have the opportunity to enjoy the Hotel’s signature Farmer’s Market Breakfast buffet while meeting beloved characters who will roam the room for photo opportunities. A la carte reservations for breakfast can be made through the Hotel.
Additionally, the Hotel will also host decadent Holiday Dining special events for Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
The Winter Wonderland Package can be booked from December 4 to 20, 2015.
Director of Public Relations
Two Dole Drive
Westlake Village, California 91362
1 (818) 575-3045