The sky-high landmark offers a variety of opportunities for movement and revitalization
Tokyo, Japan, 2023-Apr-28 — /Travel PR News/ — Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Otemachi celebrates Global Wellness Day with an invitation to experience dances of energy. This year’s theme is #DanceMagenta, encompassing practices centred around dance.
As explained by the organizers: To dance is to free yourself and to be one with the world. Dancing is getting away from stress, exercising your body and spreading happiness at the same time. #DanceMagenta also means living your life while dancing with your mind.
Inspired by the #DanceMagenta theme, the Hotel will host two complimentary classes on Saturday, June 10, 2023. Both sessions are “dances of energy,” based on the principle of flowing energy and incorporating smooth, rhythmic movements.
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga, 10:00 to 11:00 am. Move through a series of fluid, dynamic poses at this energizing yoga session, led by resident senior yoga instructor. Maximum 20 guests.
- Qi Gong: Moving Into Stillness, 11:30 am to 12:30 pm. Senior Director of Spa Faraaz Tanveer guides guests through a sequence of soft, flowing movements to calm the mind, followed by seated stillness for re-grounding one’s energies. This class will also be broadcast on Instagram LIVE for those who wish to join from the comfort of their homes. Maximum 30 guests.
Advance reservations required. Contact THE SPA at +81-3-6810-0660 or Spa.Otemachi@fourseasons.com. All activities are available on first come first serve basis.
Pathways to Wellness by Four Seasons
Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Otemachi invites guests to explore multiple pathways to wellness, inspired by the multi-step manifesto of Global Wellness Day:
- Walk for an hour: Tokyo is a an extremely walkable city, dotted with iconic sights. Just adjacent to the Hotel begins a 5-kilometre (3.1 mile) walking path, winding around the historic grounds of the Imperial Palace. Pick up a map from the Concierge and set off on an invigorating walking adventure.
- Drink more water and don’t use plastic. Adopting a plastic-free approach, Four Seasons offers drinking water in reusable aluminium bottles – perfect for staying hydrated in a sustainable way.
- Eat healthy foods: In honour of Global Wellness Day, the culinary team will feature a selection of nutrient-dense, low-glycaemic offerings in conclusion to the activities. Guests can explore dishes that are big on flavour yet light on oil and salt, prepared with fresh Japanese ingredients and superfoods. Worth a special mention are the handmade granola bars, crafted with local nuts, dried fruits and goat cheese (a low-allergenic alternative to regular cheese).
- Have a family dinner with your loved ones: Savour hearty Italian specialities at PIGNETO. The family-style sharing menu features handcrafted pizzas and authentic pastas, along with a selection of regional recipes from Italy.
- Sleep at 10:00 pm: The Hotel’s thoughtful Sleep Program invites guests to personalize their rest with an extensive Pillow Menu and two original Sleep Playlists – a wonderful way to elevate wellness with the ease of a scanned QR code and in-room Bluetooth speaker.
Director of Public Relations and Communications
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 105-0021
Source: Four Seasons Hotels & Resort