For seven days, the best bars in the Renaissance city will be involved in a series of masterclasses, events, tastings, meetings and seminars to leverage the creativity and savoir faire of their bartenders. Four Seasons Hotel Firenze and its Atrium Bar could not miss this important initiative and will offer an exclusive list of new cocktails at a special rate, especially created by the Bar Manager Massimiliano Prilli and Mixologist Edoardo Sandri.
The week will end with a final contest on Saturday, May 6 where Edoardo Sandri will compete with his signature cocktail, The Throwing Stones, in front of a professional jury composed of the world’s top bartenders including Hidetsugu Ueno and others.
On the occasion of Florence Cocktail Week, guests at Four Seasons Hotel Firenze will also be able to enjoy a calendar of events hosted at the Atrium Bar, in collaboration with award winning bartender Hidetsugu Ueno, from Bar High Five Tokyo.
- Thursday, May 4, 6:00 to 9:00 pm
- Curated by Amici del Toscano Club; degustation of Sigaro TOSCANO with Stefano Fanticelli, Club Maledetto Toscano President
Hard Shake, Ice Carving – Japanese Bar Techniques and Philosophy
- Friday, May 5, 3:00 to 5:00 pm
- Masterclass with Hidetsugu Ueno, Bar High Five, Tokyo – by invitation only
Metropolitan Special Night with Hidetsugu Ueno Bar High Five, Tokyo
- Friday, May 5, 7:30 to 10:30 pm
- Hidetsugu Ueno will prepare his exclusive cocktails in a Japanese-style Lobby Lounge, with DJ set
For reservations, contact +39 055 2626470 or email@example.com
Florence Cocktail Week Special Creations at the Atrium Bar
On the occasion of Florence Cocktail Week an exclusive cocktail list will be available at the Atrium Bar of Four Seasons Hotel Firenze from May 1 to 7, at the price of EUR 15 per drink.
Each of these special drinks created by the Bar Manager Massimiliano Prilli and Mixologist Edoardo Sandri has a name recalling a particular Japanese zen stone garden, linked to an element of fire, water or metal.
- The Throwing Stones (signature drink) – Plymouth Navy Strength gin, tangerine Varnelli liquor, lemon juice, merinda tomato essence, clam water, blood orange shrub, pepper agave, cinnamon Gocce Delizia Varnelli, oyster leaves, anise Varnelli and ginger nebulisation
- Shigyo (Americano twist) – Pruni Essentiae liquor, Dubonnet Rouge, rhubarb bitters, Florentia la Petrognola beer foam, lemon essence
- Shintai (espresso Martini twist) – Absolut Elyx vodka, Martell Cordon Rouge cognac, mocha Varnelli coffee liquor, anise Varnell, tobacco leaves syrup, espresso coffee, vanilla essence
- Reisho (Pina Colada twist) – Havana 7 rum with Cantuccino di Prato biscuit infusion, Absolut Elyx vodka with white chocolate infusion, Essentiae Lunae orange liquor, Pernod pastis, lime juice, fresh pinepple, barley water syrup, mint
The Atrium Bar is the perfect location for lunch, dinner, or the typical Italian aperitif, afternoon tea, desserts, coffee and cocktails, in a vast sun-lit and decorative space in Four Seasons Hotel Firenze. Atrium’s Bar Manager Massimiliano Prili is a master at mixing both classic cocktails and developing concoctions with a flare as unique as Four Seasons Hotel Firenze itself, and together with Mixologist Edoardo Sandri, offers a selection of delicious and out-of-the ordinary drinks, from the Valentino, their take on the classic Negroni, to the Tiramisù Cocktail. In the evenings, live piano music creates a relaxed, informal atmosphere that extends outdoors onto the terrace during the balmy summer months.
SOURCE: Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Director of PR and Marketing Communication
Borgo Pinti, 99
+39 02 7708 1795