- flydubai launches new product called ‘Home Check-in’ in partnership with DUBZ and dnata
- Service available up to six hours ahead of departure with standard prices from AED 110
- Passengers can save 30% on standard prices until 30 June
DUBAI, UAE, 2018-Jun-14 — /Travel PR News/ — Dubai-based flydubai launches its new Home Check-in service in partnership with DUBZ and dnata and is now available for booking through flydubai.com on new and existing itineraries.
Up to six hours ahead of departure, the new doorstep check-in and baggage collection service allows flydubai passengers to check in for their flight and hand over their baggage to dedicated DUBZ staff from the comfort of their home or office. A team from DUBZ will pick up the baggage up to 24 hours in advance of the flight, print boarding passes and baggage tags on the spot and deliver the bags directly to the airport. Passengers who travel with hand baggage only can benefit from the service too. A representative of DUBZ will collect their bag from home or the office and hand the bag to the passenger before boarding the aircraft.
flydubai passengers arriving in Dubai have the option to have their baggage collected from the luggage belt and directly delivered to their hotel, residence or office.
Jeyhun Efendi, Senior Vice President, Commercial Operations at flydubai, commented on the launch: “Our partnership with DUBZ and dnata sees another convenient travel benefit for flydubai’s passengers. Home Check-in is the latest addition to the flydubai offering and it demonstrates our team’s dedication to deliver a customised travel experience available to all our passengers.”
Home Check-in is available at Terminal 2 at Dubai International for all flydubai passengers departing from and arriving in Dubai. Home baggage collection and check-in starts at a standard price of AED 110 for one bag, while the belt pick-up starts at AED 99 and passengers can enjoy a 30% discount on standard prices until 30 June.
From more information about the service, please visit https://www.flydubai.com/en/flying-with-us/partners/home-check-in or call DUBZ on +971 52 3829 090.
From its home in Dubai, flydubai has created a network of more than 90 destinations and over the next decade the airline will see its fleet grow by up to 296 aircraft. Since commencing operations in June 2009, flydubai has been committed to removing barriers to travel, creating free flows of trade and tourism and enhancing connectivity between different cultures across its ever-expanding network.
flydubai has marked its journey with a number of milestones that represent the scale of the ambition planned for the airline:
- An expanding network: Created a network of more than 90 destinations in 48 countries across Africa, Central Asia, the Caucasus, Central and South-East Europe, the GCC and the Middle East, and the Indian Subcontinent.
- Serving underserved markets: Opened up more than 71 new routes that did not previously have direct air links to Dubai or were not served by a UAE national carrier from Dubai.
- An efficient single fleet-type: Operates a single fleet-type of 61 aircraft including Boeing 737 MAX 8 and Next-Generation Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
- Record-breaking orders: Placed the largest single-aisle aircraft orders in the region at the 2013 and 2017 editions of the Dubai Airshow.
- Enhancing connectivity: Carried more than 50 million passengers since it began operations in 2009.
For Enquiries :
+971 600 544 445