Purchase an unlimited WiFi package on board for the chance to win a new Toyota Rush SUV
DUBAI, UAE, 2018-Jul-11 — /Travel PR News/ — This summer, flydubai has launched a special “Surf and drive” offer for its passengers to enjoy unlimited connectivity for only USD 08 per flight, and have the chance to win one of two new Toyota Rush SUVs.
The promotion is available on all flydubai WiFi enabled aircraft until 30 September 2018. To enter the draw, simply purchase a WiFi package on board a flydubai flight and provide your details to be automatically enrolled.Commenting on the offer, Daniel Kerrison, Vice President Inflight Product at flydubai, said: “At flydubai we are committed to offering passengers innovative product choices such as onboard connectivity which meets the travel needs of our customers. Summer is a popular time of year for travel and with our WiFi offering, our passengers can keep in touch with their family and friends while getting the chance to win a fantastic prize.”
This year, flydubai is offering even more exciting destinations to explore this summer including Catania in Italy, Dubrovnik in Croatia, Krakow in Poland and Thessaloniki in Greece. The airline’s popular summer routes to Batumi in Georgia, Qabala in Azerbaijan and Tivat in Montenegro are also on offer to those looking for a unique summer experience, be it on the coast or the countryside.
flydubai provides its customers with a better travel experience by offering greater choice and flexibility. With flydubai’s Business Class, passengers can enjoy a more personalised flying experience while Economy Class offers comfortable seating and a convenient way to travel. On flydubai’s newest aircraft, the Boeing 737 MAX 8, the efficient and environmentally friendly aircraft features a new cabin offering a flat-bed in Business Class for passengers to sleep comfortably during their flight. Economy Class offers new RECARO seats, which are designed to optimise space and comfort. flydubai also offers exceptional inflight entertainment with a full HD, 11.6-inch screen, featuring more than 1,000 hours of movies, TV shows, music and games in Arabic, English and Russian.
To learn more about the “Surf and drive” offer please click here
From its home in Dubai, flydubai has created a network of more than 90 destinations and over the next decade the airline will see its fleet grow by up to 296 aircraft. Since commencing operations in June 2009, flydubai has been committed to removing barriers to travel, creating free flows of trade and tourism and enhancing connectivity between different cultures across its ever-expanding network.
flydubai has marked its journey with a number of milestones that represent the scale of the ambition planned for the airline:
- An expanding network: Created a network of more than 90 destinations in 48 countries across Africa, Central Asia, the Caucasus, Central and South-East Europe, the GCC and the Middle East, and the Indian Subcontinent.
- Serving underserved markets: Opened up more than 71 new routes that did not previously have direct air links to Dubai or were not served by a UAE national carrier from Dubai.
- An efficient single fleet-type: Operates a single fleet-type of 61 aircraft including Boeing 737 MAX 8 and Next-Generation Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
- Record-breaking orders: Placed the largest single-aisle aircraft orders in the region at the 2013 and 2017 editions of the Dubai Airshow.
- Enhancing connectivity: Carried more than 50 million passengers since it began operations in 2009.
www.flydubai.comOpens company website
firstname.lastname@example.orgSend email to company email address
+971 555 174 642