ekki BAR & GRILL present sumptuous Christmas menus and special cocktails to bring Christmas cheer
Tokyo at Marunouchi, Japan – 2012-12-13 — /travelprnews.com/ — Escape from the December hustle and bustle of the city and celebrate the Christmas holidays in the quiet haven of Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Marunouchi. ekki BAR & GRILL presents a sumptuous Christmas menu and special cocktails to bring Christmas cheer and put everyone in the holiday spirit. Bring a significant other, friends or family members to enjoy a joyous repast and celebrate the season’s magic.
The Christmas Special Menu is available from Monday, December 17 to Tuesday, December 25, 2012 at the price of JPY 5,500 per person for lunch and JPY 16,000 per person for dinner.
Menu Sample – Christmas Dinner Course – JPY 16,000 per person:
- Blue fin tuna and pickled beets, confit kumquat vinaigrette, green olive tapenade
- Lobster and foie gras risotto, pea shoots, parmesan crisp
- Braised turbot, mousseron mushrooms and sunchokes, Riesling nage
- Grilled wagyu beef, shaved black truffles, caramelized quince, red cabbage
- Dark chocolate and raspberries mille-feuille, mixed berries ice cream, cardamom syrup
Christmas Cocktails are available until Tuesday, December 25, 2012 at the price of JPY 2,000 per glass.
- Jewels in Jelly (jelly cocktail)
- Berry Christmas (sparkling wine base with berries)
- Fall in Love (white cacao with strawberry puree)
Prices are inclusive of tax and exclusive of 15 percent service charge.
For reservations, contact ekki BAR & GRILL at email@example.com or 03 5222 5810.
Hotel Press Contact
Public Relations Manager
Pacific Century Place
Email Mika Kim
T. 81 (3) 5222-5305