HONG KONG, 2018-May-14 — /Travel PR News/ — The Cathay Pacific Group is thankful for the contribution nurses make in our home city of Hong Kong – and to show our appreciation this International Nurses’ Day, we are providing these healthcare professionals with a special experience when they travel with us.
Between 12 May and 30 November 2018, eligible nurses practising in Hong Kong will be offered a business class lounge pass for themselves and one travel companion upon presentation of a valid practising certificate* when checking in at Hong Kong International Airport.
The passes can be used to access three of our award-winning lounges in Hong Kong – The Bridge, The Deck and The Pier – where nurses and their companions can relax and enjoy a range of amenities prior to their Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon flights.
A big thank you to all the nurses practicing in Hong Kong for all that you do – and we look forward to welcoming you in our lounges and on board our flights soon!
* Certificate must be issued by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong
Offer details and terms
Valid for Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon flights departing between 12 May 2018 to 30 Nov 2018
*Hong Kong registered or enrolled nurses with a valid practising certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong and up to one companion travelling on Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon operated flights
Redemption Terms & Conditions
- Redeem your business class lounge pass upon presentation of a valid practising certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong (copies accepted) when checking in at Hong Kong International Airport.
- # Lounge pass valid for business class lounge access to The Deck, The Bridge and The Pier at Hong Kong International Airport. Not valid for The Wing.
- Lounge access is non-transferable and only valid for a nurse presenting a valid practising certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong and one companion travelling on the same flight. Children under 2 years of age will be admitted without being counted as a guest.
- Cathay Pacific reserves the right to suspend, amend or modify any of these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice or liability.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Cathay Pacific shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Other Cathay Pacific terms and conditions apply.
- The lounge pass is not redeemable for cash, credit or any other items with Cathay Pacific.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of the promotion materials and these terms and conditions, the English version shall apply and prevail.
SOURCE: Cathay Pacific Airways Limited 國泰航空有限公司