- The world’s most luxurious hotel is counting down to five days of feasting, enthralling entertainment and timeless luxury to ring in the New Year
- Stay from 28th December – 2nd January with rates starting from AED 17,940++
Dubai, UAE, 2018-Dec-27 — /Travel PR News/ — World renowned for its iconic architecture and luxury hospitality experiences, one of the world’s most recognised hotels – Burj Al Arab – has revealed plans to celebrate the end of 2018 in a style never seen before.
Curated exclusively for guests staying at the hotel from 28th December – 2nd January, the celebratory Under the Stars: Gold Edition package includes everything the most discerning of guests can imagine (and more!) over a five-day period, for the very best New Year’s celebration, ever.
From a stay in one of the hotel’s 202 duplex suites inclusive of breakfast, to daily dining experiences hosted by the hotel’s award winning restaurants in the grounds of the hotel, through to cinema screenings of festive films, Arabian heritage inspired activities for the littlest of guests, and a whole host of special keepsakes to keep the memory alive, all before a front-row seat at the hotel’s famous fireworks display on New Year’s Eve itself.
This year, the Burj Al Arab experience includes:
- VIP pick-up by the hotel’s famed chauffeurs
- A traditional “Marhaba” welcome (a heritage inspired welcome by staff in the hotel) into the hotel by each guests own personal butler (who will also be on hand to look after guests throughout their entire stay)
- Festive in-room dining tastes such as Pithiviers of Forest Mushrooms and Cranberries, Foie Gras and Truffle Terrine, Chestnut Brioche and Apple Cinnamon Chutney and Assorted Caviar Canapes just to start off, with lots more over the five day period.
Daily culinary experiences
- Daily culinary experiences hosted on the Palm lawn of the hotel for all guests to enjoy. From Scallops and Spritz curated by the team at Nathan Outlaw at Al Mahara, Frose and Crab created by Scape Restaurant and Lounge, Croquet on the Lawn to be enjoyed alongside the signature Burj Al Arab afternoon tea; all culminating with the ultimate selection of comfort food and/or detox pairing on New Year’s Day itself also. Think Roast Beef sandwiches and Jam Roly Polies, or enjoy healthy detoxifying juices and alkaline salads for a healthy start to the New Year.
- Daily activities for young guests including camel rides, sand art classes and desert inspired yoga as well as three festive cinema screenings with films such as Home Alone, Miracle on 34th Street and The Grinch– not to mention unlimited and complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark for the whole family to enjoy
- Front-row access to Burj Al Arab’s infamous New Year’s Eve celebrations, including a culinary and drinks journey on the Palm lawn starting from 6.30pm – with tastes from each of the hotel’s nine restaurants, followed by the choice to dine at guest’s own leisure at either Scape Restaurant and Lounge, Al Muntaha or Nathan Outlaw at Al Mahara serving set menus – all culminating with breathtaking fireworks and epic entertainment on the iconic Terrace with uninterrupted views out over the glistening waters of the Arabian Gulf.
Rates start from AED 17,940++ for one bedroom suites, with those booking Two-bedroom suites receiving AED 1000 daily resort credit, and those in the three bedroom suites and above receiving AED 2000 daily resort credit.
If that’s not all, Burj Al Arab is home to one of the world’s most iconic infinity pools on The Terrace, Talise Spa and two pools with breathtaking views of Dubai’s infamous skyline – all complete with some of the world’s most recognised hotel atriums, followed by more than 800k followers on social media.
For more information, see https://www.jumeirah.com/en/hotels-resorts/dubai/burj-al-arab/offers/thebestnewyear/
Notes to Editors:
About Jumeirah Group:
Jumeirah Group, the global luxury hotel company and a member of Dubai Holding, operates and manages a world-class portfolio of 15 properties in the Middle East including the flagship Burj Al Arab, 5 properties in Europe and 3 in Asia with 18 properties currently under construction around the globe. www.jumeirah.com
For more information, please contact:
Cluster Director PR & Communications
Dubai Commercial Cluster
Source: Jumeirah Group