Moscow, Russia, 2020-Feb-24 — /Travel PR News/ — Amnis Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Moscow is the largest state-of-the-art spa in the city, measuring nearly 3,000 square metres (28,000 square feet). It includes 14 treatment rooms, spacious wet areas and relaxation facilities, sun-lit lap pool, hair salon, nail bar and 24-hour Fitness Centre. This February, Amnis Spa starts its partnership with the legendary high quality cosmetics brand Biologique Recherche and invites guests to enjoy new treatments for face and body.
The history of Biologique Recherche counts more than 40 years of experience. Brand products are displayed in upscale clinics, beauty salons and hotels in more than 70 countries around the world. The founders of Biologique Recherche are Ivan and Josette, a married couple. A biologist and physiotherapist, together they created a brand of effective cosmetics. The brand’s main principle is a clinical approach in combination with pure highly concentrated ingredients and signature methods. Biologique Recherche not only offers high quality cosmetics but also unique manual skincare techniques that deliver an instant effect and a long-term result.
Amnis Spa has included 10 new treatments by Biologique Recherche in its menu: three body treatments and seven facials, including Signature Treatment Biologique Recherche Féerie and Jet Lag Recovery Express Treatment, designed exclusively for Four Seasons Hotel Moscow guests.
Jet Lag Recovery Express Treatment combines relaxing face and décolleté massage with incredibly effective foot care – perfect after a flight. This soothing treatment helps to relax and relieve tension, giving an extraordinary influx of energy.
Biologique Recherche Féerie is one of the brand’s most luxurious treatments that provides intensive facial skin restoration. After just one treatment, the skin tone evens out, the oval of the face becomes more contoured and fit, and dark circles under the eyes disappear. This treatment also firms and smooths wrinkles, and effectively prevents age spots and pigments.
For those who are not familiar with the brand yet, Welcome to Biologique Recherche Express Treatment would be a perfect start. This treatment begins with a welcome massage that provides deep lymphatic drainage and facial muscles relaxation. Then highly concentrated serums and masks, selected in accordance with skin condition, literally breathe life into each cell and restore skin resources at all levels, freeing it from toxins and energizing.
Biologique Recherche facial treatments menu at Amnis Spa also includes:
- Lift C.V.S. with a bio-growth complex for exfoliating, intensive moisturising and renewing the skin, as well as adjusting the oval of the face;
- Soin Restructurant et Lissant for instant skin comfort and restoration with deep moisturising effect;
- Biomagic Express Treatment for an excellent lifting effect. It is a perfect facial that helps to prepare for important events in the shortest possible time;
- Toning & Vitalizing MC 110 Treatment for a great lifting effect, adjusting the oval of the face, moisturising the skin and bringing out its glow.
Along with the new facial treatments, Biologique Recherche also offers three new body rituals to Amnis Spa guests:
- Gel d’Algues Detoxifying Treatment helps to get rid of the toxins, soothes the skin and makes it more firm and elastic;
- LIFT C.V.S. helps to shape up the body with the Lotion P50 Corps Treatment, followed by a bio-reflex massage. It eliminates dead skin cells, exfoliates, tones and moisturises skin;
- Firming & Toning Treatment focuses on the activation of metabolic processes, “sculpting” body shape, increasing skins elasticity, and improving its texture and quality. It combines stimulating massage techniques to oxygenate the skin, and makes one feel fresh.
In addition to any treatment from Amnis Spa menu guests are invited to enjoy the pool area, hot tub, relaxation zone with saunas and cold plunge pools. Amnis Café in the pool area offers healthy food and drinks menu.
For reservations call +7 499 277 71 11 or contact the hotel via FS Chat.
Director of Public Relations and Communications
2, Okhotny Ryad
+7 499 277 7130
Source: Four Seasons Hotels & Resort